PV TRINA 245
|TSM PC 05
||Fotovoltaic panel Trina "HONNEY"|
|Peak Power Watts-PMAX (Wp)
|Maximum Power Voltage-VMP (V)
|Maximum Power Current-IMPP (A)
|Open Circuit Voltage-VOC (V)
||solar glass 3,2mm|
|Short Circuit Current-ISC (A)
IS3024 INVERTER CHARGER
• With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
• A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
• A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
• The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
• Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
• Charging program options are available for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries, etc.
• The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
• Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
• Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
• LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
• Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
• The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
• The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
• The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
• Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
• TVS lighting protection.
|U max PV array
|Max charge curent
Trojan deep cycle batteries
||Deep Cycle Flouded|
EVX PSWLed 1000
450W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with LED Display has advantages of displaying load capacity, input voltage, output voltage, frequency and battery capacity. It can also shows high temperature protection, high voltage protection, low voltage protection, over load protection and short circuit protection by displaying and alarm. It also equipped with a auto controlled fan, to save energy and reduce noise. Inverter cigarette lighter plug or battery cable can easily connect to a vehicle’s battery. AC converter can supply 220v or 110V AC directly from the car inverters output socket
6 protections of 450W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter with LED Display:
1. Over Load Protection: When connected load exceeds the power inverter rated power watts (W), The inverter will automatically shut down to stop the output.
2. Over Heat Protection: As the internal temperature of the power inverter or the ambient temperature is too high, the inverter output will automatically stop to ensure the safety of electrical equipment.
3. High-Voltage Protectionion: When the DC input voltage exceeds the normal range of the power inverter will automatically shut down to stop the output voltage is too high note when there may be damage to the machine.
4. Low-Voltage Protection: When the battery or power supply voltage is too low, the power inverter will stop output automatic shutdown protection to protect the battery or power supply is not compromised.
5. Reverse Protection: When the car inverter link reverse to battery, inverter fuse will be blown, without damaging the product itself, you need to replace the fuse.
6. Short Circuit Protection: When the load is connected severe short-circuit fault, the inverter will automatically shut down to stop the output.
||Inverter 24V-230VAC "pure sine wave"|
||12V (11- 14V)
||230VAC +/- 10%
||No Load curent
|Continuous output tpower
|Surge Power Capacity